We treat all of our patients royally here at Michelsen Dental in Orange CA, but some of them receive actual crowns. Not the crowns a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth!
If you live near Tustin, Michelsen Dental is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever. And putting a crown on a tooth with problems could be just what you need to realize a beautiful smile.
Crowns are a remedy for a host of problems:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide strength to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To beautify a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with extreme discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for a crown, don’t look any further than Michelsen Dental. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We carry out an intensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are an outstanding way to safeguard and upgrade your smile.
Contact Michelsen Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):